You can put face masks on your what???- Taking care of the girl downstairs.

Sunday, September 4, 2016



As I was reading through my emails last week one in particular caught my eye. "I put my sheet mask on my vagina." GIRL WHAT. Click bait queen you got me.




So the article done by Refinery29 talks about how a girl regularly puts a sheet mask on her girl downstairs as a sort of "treat yo self". Now I LOVE a good sheet mask so for the greater good I grabbed my keys and headed to my local Korean Supermarket.


So after picking up the goods, I head home and did exactly what the writer of the article did. I got home lit some candles, took a shower, poured myself a glass of kombucha ( I'm doing a 60 day no alcohol cleanse) and placed the brightening mask on. I left the mask on for about 30 mins and then went to bed. In the morning I checked to see how "she" was doing and I have to say it was MUCH softer than before. 

Two days pasted and I got to thinking, well hell if I can put a sheet mask down there what else could I do??? SO over the next few days I put my anti aging face cream on her, facial oil, coffee scrub and organic coconut oil.  I have to say she has never looked better! Now I wouldn't go slapping just anything on her but I think that if it is free of harsh chemicals, organic or is meant for sensitive skin than HAVE AT IT!

There is also this thing called a Vagina Steam which is said to help remove impurities ( YAS), tighten your muscles ( DOUBLE YAS) and increase fertility (its a no from me). I have yet to try this but has anyone out there in the wide open space that is the internet?? If so let me know how you got on? If anything I think that treating the girl downstairs with care will be beneficial for everyone involved.


Currently putting a sheet mask on my actual face,

No comments:

Post a Comment