4 Things I would buy if I didn't have to keep my lights on - September 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

I figured I would make this a monthly thing since there is always something that will be on my lust list. Here are the four things that I would buy if I didn't have to keep my lights in during the month of September.




1. Q WANDER TOUCHSCREEN LIGHT BROWN LEATHER SMARTWATCH by Fossil

Every since I lost my Fitbit earlier on this summer after taking it off at the pool to do an impromptu photoshoot, I have been itching to get a new smart watch. What I like about this particular watch is that it doesn't have the traditional look of a smart watch that makes older men tell me " You shouldn't be counting your steps missy" *rolls eyes* but it still has all the technology that I could ever want. It's cute and will help me count my steps away from those old men. 


2. ALL the vintage clothes from ALL the Instagram Stores 


Earlier this month a few of these vintage stores popped up on my Instagram feed with the instructions of "First to comment with email and zip code will receive and invoice. Pay within the hour". So let me get this straight, instead of going down to my local goodwill or vintage store I can just turn on my post notifications and compete with girls with my style on beautifully curated vintage pieces while I'm in my sweatpants????? S O L D. My favorites are here, here and here.  I have purchased my first pair of Manolo Blahnics and a vintage Christian Dior blazer through these stores. The items arrive in perfect condition and all I had to do was pay attention. Thank. Me. Later. 

3. Canon PowerShot G7

Since I started blogging again I have been on the hunt for a camera. So since this camera is basically blogger certified by my favorite influencers I added this to the list. Maybe since I don't have a car payment anymore I can make this dream a reality in my near future. *crosses fingers, toes and rubs the nearest bald head* 

4. Assembly Home Mid-Century Console



I moved into my apartment in May of this year and slowly but surely I am getting little things that make it my home instead of just a place where I sing show tunes to my dog Max. The look that I am going for in my place is mid century modern with a bit of urban flair/plant lady. I have gotten most of my pieces from thrift stores or off craigslist but I think that I have searched long enough for a piece similar to this and so I think I'm just gonna have to bit the bullet and press the order confirmed button.


That's it for this month but as always I am accepting Paypal transfers,




No comments:

Post a Comment