It's Summer And If You're Not Hopelessly In Love, You Might As Well Be Dead

Tuesday, August 9, 2016



Summer Lovin having a blast, Summer lovin happened so fast! 
In my 25 years of being here on this planet, I would say that I have had 2 great Summer romances. My first was the Summer after my freshman year of college and it was nothing short of magical.
We saw every movie that summer,  laid on a zillion pillows while we watched the stars in the back of his dad's Tahoe and ate out all the time because I mean what else are you supposed to do with your money at that age??? My second summer romance was full of music festivals, playing hooky and making out in the park, and of course making the occasional 20 minute drive to go eat pho. 



So as my summer is quickly coming to an end and I am as far from hopelessly in love as you can be, I have to ask myself did you have a good summer Arielle?? Or would it have been better if you were able to post pictures on social media feeding watermelon to your summer beau. *vom*

Now don't get me wrong, Summer romances can be EVERYTHING. 

But that's the thing, once Summer is over you are forced to Netflix and Chill in your sweatpants with Ben & Jerry the rest of the year. 

SO what's my point? I didn't have a romance to validate my summer and I would give it 4/5 stars on yelp. So if you are reading this and didn't have one either its all good! I'm sure you did ALL the things and ate ALL the ice-cream( I bet it tasted even better since you didn't have to share) and had an amazing summer!

NOW. If we could just figure out how to make those summer romances last after we stop shaving our legs in the winter.

Had a blast,
Arielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment