Michael Jackson isn't the only one talking to the man in the mirror - Affirmations 101

Tuesday, July 26, 2016



GOOD MORNING INTERNET!

So. It's Monday.
The most hated day of the week. 
But it doesn't have to be!
Today is YOUR day, you know why?
Because YOU SAID SO. 

I started doing positive personal affirmations every morning a few months ago and I can't tell you how much it has changed my perspective and mood throughout the day! 
So. 

Below is the affirmation that I say to myself every morning before I walk out the door. 
Write it down or copy & paste this and print this bad boy out. 




Go a full week of doing this in the morning and then tell me if  doesn't put a little pep in your step instead of that "please don't breathe my air" feeling. 

Have a very happy Monday.
-Arielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment