4 Things I would buy if I didn't have to keep my lights on- August 2016

Monday, August 22, 2016

I was talking/complaining to one of my friends the other day about how if I didn't have any bills to pay how much DOUGH I would have. Now, don't be fooled I'm not by any means "rolling" in it. I make about the average amount for someone my age who is just starting out in my field. But LORD BABY JESUS would it be nice to just exist and buy all the cute things my heart desires *sigh*.

So until I win the lottery or can time travel 20 years in the future where I'm Jim Jones "balling", here is what I would buy.

1. Classic Chanel Luggage- SS16







I own a vintage lambskin Chanel bag but who doesn't need more Chanel AM I RIGHT?!?!

2. Manolo Blahnik Mules
These are gorgeous and give me that " 76 year old problematic Auntie" vibe. 


3. Dior Two Tone Metallic Aviators
I can't comfortably judge people when they can see me doing it. 

4. THE EVENING DRESS- SLATE BLUE
Because if Rachel from ThatsChic wears army pants and flip-flops... I'm wearing army pants and flip-flops. 
 Now that you know what I want, what is on your "if i didn't have to keep my lights on" list? 



Now accepting Paypal transfers,



No comments:

Post a Comment