Blog
Well. Here we are again. A new year and a new set of goals. To be honest last year the resolutions I made I actually kept.
BUT.
On the other hand the year in general really just was the ABSOLUTE WORST. Like I think every three months something super major happened. I think we can all agree that 2016 was one for the books and by books I mean that it can stay the hell away from me.
So this year I think that my only goal is to just continue to work on myself as a person. I think where a lot of people mess up with resolutions is that it is often a short term fix for a long term problem. You may lose 15 pounds on that juice cleanse girl but you're gonna have to do the same thing next year and the next year and the next year......you get the point.
So instead of goals or resolutions let's say we are making lifestyle changes and new intentions.
You know the feeling that you get when the food you ordered arrives at your place....yeah. Thats how I feel about this year. 😎
Starting off this year like I give a damn,
#NewYearNewMeButActuallyTheSameMe - 2017 goals
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Well. Here we are again. A new year and a new set of goals. To be honest last year the resolutions I made I actually kept.
BUT.
On the other hand the year in general really just was the ABSOLUTE WORST. Like I think every three months something super major happened. I think we can all agree that 2016 was one for the books and by books I mean that it can stay the hell away from me.
So this year I think that my only goal is to just continue to work on myself as a person. I think where a lot of people mess up with resolutions is that it is often a short term fix for a long term problem. You may lose 15 pounds on that juice cleanse girl but you're gonna have to do the same thing next year and the next year and the next year......you get the point.
So instead of goals or resolutions let's say we are making lifestyle changes and new intentions.
You know the feeling that you get when the food you ordered arrives at your place....yeah. Thats how I feel about this year. 😎
Starting off this year like I give a damn,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment