But I'm back at it again with two items that I would buy if I didn't have to pay my rent. As always I'm still very much looking for foster parents or just nice people who look like to take care of me aka buy the things on my list.
1. Gucci Belt.
Logo's are having a moment right now and I can't lie if I said I wasn't completely into it. Plus this belt can literally go with anything and is a staple piece for any wardrobe.
2. Vintage ANYTHING
I know I mentioned this before but vintage shopping on Instagram is my absolute favorite. I love that someone is curating this cool ass pieces and all I have to do is pay the PayPal invoice. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER. I got this super soft cardigan from naninvintage
AND I finally got my hands on that fissile watch that I mentioned in my first "If I I didn't have to pay my rent" post. Dreams do happen kids. You just gotta pay for them eventually if no one else will.
xxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment